When installing ImageView, why is a 'Requires .NET Framework' message is displayed?
- Description: The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is needed to run ImageView on your computer.
- Resolution: Download and install the .NET Framework version 4.0 from the Microsoft web site - www.microsoft.com/net/download and install it on either the Windows 7 or Windows XP operating systems. Run the installation(s) as administrator (right-click the application, choose run as administrator), or if you can't install the ImageView application and you are located at a Military installation contact your local IT Support staff for assistance.
When trying to install IndexR, why am I prompted for an admin username and password?
- Description: User must have sufficient system privileges to install software.
- Resolution: Run the installation as administrator (right-click the application, choose run as), or contact your local IT Support staff for assistance.
When trying to run a solicitation CD, why does IndexR report an error 91 'OBJECT VARIABLE OR WITH BLOCK VARIABLE NOT SET' or an error '424 OBJECT REQUIRED'?
- Description: This error occurs occasionally due to an older version of IndexR installed on your PC.
- Resolution: Install the latest version of IndexR from our website.